Angels & Demons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial Forum for the Second Life RP Gaming System Eternal Conflict:Angels & Demons

3 posters

Skill Level Decay

Satan
    Satan

Skill Level Decay Empty Skill Level Decay

Post by Satan Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 am

I don't think it is fair and frankly it is very discouraging to spend endless hours clicking reagents to get a 0.01% skill increase only to have your progress automatically eroded due to in activity which could be a result of Real Life scheduling, logging off, or participation in other in-games activities.

I have been a MMO player since 1998 and I have never been in a game where crafting skills were eroded due to inactivity. Only in RIFT did Conquest PVP skill sets erode due to lack of participation and their Conquest PVP system failed miserably.

Please remove the skill erosion. Thank you.
    xuuxuu

Skill Level Decay Empty Re: Skill Level Decay

Post by xuuxuu Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:16 pm

I am not a big fan of having to lose certain amount % and blood every night and it can be very aggravating and annoying especially when it is hard to gather reagents in Hell and having to wait an hour for them to regrow back
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 am

xuuxuu wrote:I am not a big fan of having to lose certain amount % and blood every night and it can be very aggravating and annoying especially when it is hard to gather reagents in Hell and having to wait an hour for them to regrow back

There is no Blood loss in when banked in a blood tank and personal blood loss is fine and to be expected, after all you are consuming it to stay alive.

Losing trade skill points is frankly just ridiculous, especially when one is just logging off for the night!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:25 pm